The Teaching and Learning Center and ITS Instructional Services work closely together to provide a range of services to faculty to foster the sound integration of technology in teaching. Among other services, Instructional Services offers:
- Consultation with faculty to make the best use of course management systems Sakai (http://sakai.claremont.edu).
- Workshops on using technology to meet your teaching goals.
- Individual faculty can borrow video cameras from ITS for the purpose of assessing their teaching or any other curriculum-related purpose.
- Assistance to faculty in learning new technologies and developing skills with an existing technology.
- Developing curricular projects such as digital video production, large scale image digitization projects, specialized web sites describing faculty-student research and custom web based applications for teaching.
- Resources and news on instructional technologies in use at Pomona
To learn more about these topics, or to set up an individual consultation, please contact:
ITS Instructional Services
Director of Instructional Research Services, (909) 607-8774
Director of Media and Classroom Services, (909) 607-7355